Thursday, April 15, 2010

Jaime Oliver's Crackin Burger


I didn't used to be a burger fan. Then I went to Five Guys, and became burger picky. Ever since then I haven't found a burger to surpass it. That being said, if I can't get myself a Little Cheeseburger at Five Guys, this is the burger I'd turn to next. It was really good and I was surprised..

Crackin Burger

1 lb lean ground beef, preferably organic
12 Cream crackers (I used "Cabaret" crackers)
1 egg
2 T dijon mustard
1/2 C parsley torn to pieces
salt & pepper
Burger Buns
Butterhead lettuce
Good quality cheddar (I prefer the UTAH made "Full Moon Cheddar")
Condiments of your choice (I used mayo and A1)

Mix your ground beef up with the smashed crackers, egg, mustard and parsley. Then add salt and pepper. Form into 6, 1/4" thick patties. Put in refrigerator to firm.
Heat up a grill or frying pan and bring to hot, then turn down to medium. Cook your patties for 3-4 min on each side, depending on preference. Serve with cheese on top and dress your burger nicely. Serve with salt and vinegar chips. Yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment