Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Best Oven Baked Drummers


FAVORITE SO FAR. I'm serious. 
All of us loved this and agreed that we could maybe have eaten three of them. Jack loves drumsticks. I've never known how to cook them because each time I have them they are KFC style- or in buffalo wing form. So I found this great recipe and it is a new family favorite. Good with ANY vegetable. 

Yield: 4
Ingredients
  • 2lbs Raw chicken drumsticks
  • ¼ cup avocado oil
  • ½ tbsp. salt
  • 1 tbsp black pepper
  • 1 tbsp garlic powder
  • 1 tbsp paprika
  • 1 tbsp cinnamon
  • ½ tbsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
  2. Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil
  3. Brush chicken with oil on both sides
  4. Sprinkle with sea salt both sides
  5. Sprinkle all other ingredients on both sides (I shoved some under the skin.)
  6. Bake 30 mins, turn over
  7. Bake another 30 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment