Thursday, July 29, 2010

Strawberry Lemonade

This is my inagural post and it couldn't be better timed. We all know its HOT out there, especially for me, cause I live in the south y'all. So what could be better than some FRESH, TART, SWEET, REFRESHING, Strawberry Lemonade? Yes please.


LEMONADE

1 3/4 cups white sugar
8 cups water
1 1/2 cups lemon juice
1 cup of smashed strawberries (or blueberries, raspberries, or even peaches...be creative)

Directions

1. Microwave 1 cup of water and the sugar to dissolve, add ice to cool and then move to step 2

2.Remove seeds from lemon juice, but leave pulp. In pitcher, stir together chilled syrup, lemon juice and remaining 7 cups water.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm- excellent addition to the summer series. I'm gonna have to make it and put up a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added a picture- it is NOT the recipe you posted- it is just a picture I had. I'll replace it when I make it. :)

    ReplyDelete